Welcome to the home of Lew’s Duino Gear ™ , home of the Layout Control Operating System (LCOS), an Arduino compatible system for plug-and-play model railroad layout control.
LCOS empowers you to automate and control any device on your layout, from turnout motors and power relays to signals, crossings, lighting and animated objects.
And it works with any layout using any locomotive control system. DCC? Of course! DC? YES! With LCOS you will be able to achieve the highest level of automation and control independent of your train control. The best part is that you don’t have to be an electrical engineer or computer programmer to use it!
Here is what you can do with Lew’s Duino Gear ™ LCOS products:
- Create control panels with buttons, switches and status/feedback indicators
- Implement block occupancy sensors
- Run turnout motors
- Run Signals
- Run Crossing Gates
- Automate Reversing relays
- Create extensive Layout lighting
- Run active layout animations
- Control of layouts of any size.
- Configure individual nodes using our Configurator App that works with you to make setup amazingly easy.
Coming In Soon
The system is in the final testing stages and will be rolling out this spring. We also offer a few individual components of the system as stand-alone, Arduino compatible devices because they are universally useful to hobbyists. Check out our products page for more information.
More details coming soon!