DNIN8, the Digital Input duinoNode, provides 8 digital input ports for buttons, switches and digital sensors, on a small footprint board that simplifies and reduces wiring. Designed by and for model railroad hobbyists, DNIN8 Digital Input duinoNodes simplify wiring and reading reading digital inputs, such as buttons, switches and digital sensors. Multiple DNIN8 boards can be chained together to manage up to 256 digital inputs. The Arduino Library for duinoNodes is included and will be added to your cart as a free item when you purchase this item.
The DNIN8 Digital Input duinoNode is part of a complete, interactive control panel solution when used with DNOU8 Digital Output duinoNodes.
Lew’s Duino Gear duinoNodes are easy-to-use boards that extend input and output functionality of Arduino and compatible microprocessors. Designed by and for model railroad hobbyists, our duinoNodes simplify the process of wiring and controlling inputs, such as buttons and switches, and outputs such as control panel indicators, relays, turnouts, layout lighting and lighting effects.
But that is not all:
- DNIN8 requires only 3 IO pins on a microprocessor to control the entire chain of up to 256 inputs!
- Simplified connections for buttons, switches and other digital inputs.
- Bounce resistant; requires no extra debouncing code.
- Multiple boards chain together serially with 3 wire cables; boards can be 18″ – 36″ apart without signal degradation.
- Small 74mm x 44mm footprint, space saving design makes duinoNodes easy to use on any layout.
- DNIN8 boards can be installed in a stack of up to 6 boards, providing up to 48 inputs and reduced wiring. Perfect for high density input needs, such as dense control panels.
There are no reviews yet.